top of page
BOOST YOUR HEALTH
WITH REGULAR USE OF
"THE MIRACLE TREE"
Moringa leaves are a nutritional powerhouse that provides a great range and amount of essential proteins, vitamins, and minerals. It is a rich source of essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins. It also contains a significant amount of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B-6, folate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Its mineral wealth includes calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and zinc. It contains very low amount of fats and offers no harmful cholesterol.
MORINGA & BAOBAB
The wonderful properties of moringa leaves are expanded with dried baobab fruit powder, rich in antioxidants, especially vitamin C. Baobab powder is also rich in potassium and it contains good amounts of calcium, magnesium, and protein, as well as a good source of fiber, which acts as a prebiotic, helping to maintain healthy bacteria in the gut.
PROPERTIES OF MORINGA
The synergistic effect of its different compounds explains the amazing healing powers of moringa:
- Fighting free radicals with its antioxidants (flavonoids, polyphenols and ascorbic acid).
- Reducing inflammation by suppressing inflammatory enzymes that can lead to chronic diseases like diabetes, respiratory problems, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, and obesity.
- Reducing lipid and glucose levels and regulating oxidative stress in diabetic patients, lowering blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Protecting the cardiovascular system through blood lipid control, the prevention of plaque formation in the arteries, and reduced cholesterol levels.
- Supporting brain health. Its high content of vitamins E and C fight oxidation that leads to neuron degeneration. It’s also able to normalize the neurotransmitters which play a key role in memory, mood, organ function, responses to stimulus such as stress and pleasure, and mental health.
- Protecting the liver. Moringa contains high concentrations of polyphenols that protect the liver against oxidation, toxicity, and damage.
- Antimicrobial, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, being effective against types of fungi that cause infections on skin and strains of bacteria responsible for blood and urinary tract infections and digestive problems.
- Enhancing wound healing. Moringa has blood-clotting properties that benefit wound healing and decrease clotting time, reducing the time it takes for scratches, cuts, or wounds to cure.
BRING YOURSELF CLOSER TO NATURE
0708 857 146 / 0712 164 669
bottom of page